Friday, November 15, 2013

Meet the Olsen Family.

Well, I'm finally doing it...
Starting a blog.

So where do I start?

I guess maybe from the beginning.
Me.  I'm Sammiey.

I like sunflowers and going to the beach.
I probably eat way too many cupcakes for my own good.
And I love art and design.

But if you want to know the first thing about me,
you'd have to know these cuties.
My two favorite people in the whole world.

Meet my handsome husband Kyle,
and our little ray of sunshine.
She's the cutest ever, right?

  

This is what happiness is.
I love my family so much.

When I'm not chasing after my adorable toddler,
I try to spend time doing something I love.
My poor husband had to kiss his man-cave goodbye
when I took it over with my craft-station,
which now takes up basically the whole room.
I'm really lucky he loves me so much.
Someday he will get his well-deserved man cave.
As for now it's covered in headband elastic, fabric flowers, 
hair clips, feathers, paper, glue, and all kinds of pretty things.
It might look like a mess but I just see lots of projects.
And it's really exciting.

I'm about to launch two Etsy shops
and a new website.
It's been a lot of work but I'm almost ready.
One shop for my crafts, mostly headbands.
And one shop for design, lots of cards and prints.
I'm very excited and I plan on launching
everything on the first of December!

Until then, I'm going to get started here in the blogging world.
There is a link to my website on the sidebar,
but it's not done yet.
It will be soon though, promise :)







No comments:

Post a Comment