Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chalkboard Font Love

 I was working on some last minute Christmas decorations,
and of course had to incorporate some chalkboard.
I know it's everywhere but I love it.

I made a set of three.
"There'll be much mistletoeing"
"And hearts wil be glowing when loved ones are near"
"It's the most wonderful time of the year"

Unfortunately, in my excitement to finally get a Christmas tree today
and my rush to get these printables made before I left,
I missed my little type-o.
It wasn't until I got to the print shop and was handed my prints that I caught 
that it said "hearts wil be glowing."
Oops. Oh well, one more thing for tomorrow's to-do list I guess.




 In case anyone else out there has last-minute Christmas projects,
or if you want to post a count-down to your blog:

here's a download for you.

It prints up to 8x8, but it would be perfect for gift tags or Christmas cards too.


And here's some font lovin' to go inside.
 With reindeer names in Christmas spirit.



Prancer// schalk
Cupid// tall drink


 photo SIGNATURE2_zpsffc8a79e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment